CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Us






We've been sick! Poor Zachary has had a stomach bug twice in the past two weeks! It was so bad the first time around that we had to get the carpets cleaned. Of course, before the check even cleared he got another bug. Fortunately, this second time is not nearly as bad as the first, but we do have another major stain in his room that we are going to have to "work" on. I have a head "cold" that has not been very fun, but I have high hopes that I will be better soon...just in time for Scott to get it, I'm sure.

Alison has stayed healthy, thank goodness! Today I was playing with her and showing her some toys and she was smiling and cooing and having a great time. Then, she saw her hand and it was so funny to watch her...it was like she was amazed by what she was seeing. I really think it was the first time she saw her hands and it was pretty cool that I got to see that. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks so much for the posting. It makes my day to see new pics and read your updates. I love the picture of Zachy holding Ali with his eyes closed. Is he saying "Cheese!"?
Love y'all and hope to see you sometime soon.