CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Daddy is home!!!

This is short and sweet! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking! We are so thankful that Daddy is home and we had an awesome day together yesterday! Really looking forward to a fun filled weekend! Thank you to all my AWESOME family and friends who have sent things, called, visited, and supported us in the past 4 months! Honestly, life was better/easier because of you! Also, I could not have done this without Mimi! She has been my saving grace and I don't know what I would do without her! Love you Mom! Welcome home Daddy!!!!



Oh, and I have to say that from the moment Alison "recognized" her Daddy (a few minutes into our greeting each other) she said "up" and reached out to him...she hasn't let him put her down for any amount of time since!!! She ADORES him! I KNEW she was gonna' be a Daddy's girl, I just knew it! Of course, Zachary has not let him out of his sight either, and talked non-stop to him yesterday! He said he was more tired from the 5 hours he spent with us than he was from the 18 hour flight from Guam to Missouri...ha, ha!

0 comments: