So, as I mentioned before, Zachary is always "hungy" or needs something to drink. Especially with all the hot weather, we have been trying to stay on top of his thirst. Well, one day while we were out and about he was saying he wanted some ice, so Mimi lovingly gave him the rest of her Sonic ice (coke drained off). He was so happy to have it to himself and was eating it rather nicely until we heard the crash of ice! At first, I think he was in a state of shock but Mimi and I just sat there laughing and laughing and soon his disbelief turned into screaming!!! The poor guy had ice all over him and all down his shirt, but luckily I had my camera right beside me and was able to get a picture before Mimi cleaned it off of him. We got him out of the car and let him walk around a bit and get warmed up and it didn't take long for him to get back to his normal, happy self!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Zachary loves ice!!!
Posted by alexwuenstel at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a very cute boy, Alex! You do a great job of focusing on the joy of him, as every age has its pros and cons. Keep the pictures coming :)
Post a Comment