CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Zachary's 18-month appointment


Hi everyone!  I am super excited to get this new website up and running and happy to make this our first "official" post.  Zachary had his "well" check on Thursday and it went really well.  He is 33 inches and 28.3 lbs., both in the 75th percentile.  I can't remember what his head measurement was, but it was off the charts!  That explains why some shirts are very hard to get on him.  :)  He does have a touch of eczema, but it has already cleared up A LOT since the doctor gave me some instructions on how to take care of it.  He also has three of his eye teeth coming in right now...not so fun!  Hopefully this explains his short temper lately, but I am thinking it could be the beginning of the terrible 2's!  He is still such a good eater and always wants something to drink too.  His vocabulary and speech clarity gets better with every day that passes.  One of the cute things he has been saying lately is "____ are you?", asking where something/someone is.  He also is pretty in to numbers and letters these days.  He can count from 6-13 and usually says 3 too, but does not say 1, 2, 4, or 5.  Too funny!  He loves the abc "song" and randomly sings some of the letters along with us.  He loves to spell things with us (he repeats the letter after us) and especially loves to spell E-L-M-O.  When we try to spell Zachary wit him, we don't get past "h" because then he says 9.  I guess because "h" sounds a lot like 8, he thinks he is supposed to say nine next.  :D


Okay, well here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks.  I have been REALLY bad about taking pictures lately, but I promise I will get better!  Part of the problem is that every time he sees the camera, he wants to see what pictures/video I have taken of him.  Gotta break him of that before the baby comes!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah!! A "REAL" blog! We're super excited and can't wait for the weekly updates ;)

Holly W. said...

Wow, he sure had grown! What an absolute doll! I look forward to seeing more photos as he continues his journey to manhood.