CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Girl Wuenstel

Okay, so I feel like I should put a little update about our sweet baby girl too! She is looking great on ultrasound and is busy practicing her breathing and getting ready to join the family. I had an ultrasound today (a quick one) and an ultrasound on the 22nd of October. On the 22nd, she was breech, weighing 4.5 lbs and would not get her hands out of her face so that we could get a decent 3d picture of her! Today, we didn't get a weight estimate, but she is head down now (explains the pelvic pain) and is DEFINITELY a girl! She was also looking right at us and did not have her hands in front of her face, but of course we weren't on the 3d machine today...bummer! Scott has been teasing me about what I'm going to do when she turns out to be a he, so I told him he could quit teasing me now! I have no doubts in my head at all! At my doctor's appointment yesterday he told me that if I were to go into labor on my own at this point, we would go ahead and do the c-section...no stopping labor! Kind of scary! Hopefully that won't happen, or at least not until I am 37 weeks and she is "full term". My c-section is scheduled for December 9th @ 8:00 a.m. I can't wait some days and some days I know that I am just not ready yet! So many mixed emotions and I'm sure it will be that way up until the end. I am just hoping and praying that the next 5 weeks go by quickly with as little uncomfortableness as possible...oh and lots of sleep for me! Regardless, we can't wait to meet her!

0 comments: