So, what is Zachary up to these days...well, everything! He is such a fun kid and I say kid because he seems more and more less like a baby each day that goes by. He is speaking so well and even has put quite a few sentences together. He amazes us with what he is capable of and has such a fun personality. Tantrums have become a little more frequent and I find him testing me more than ever these days. He definitely knows how to push my buttons and he definitely knows how to "work" both Scott and I. Scott is doing a better job these days putting his foot down, but Zachary definitely still gets away with a lot more when Daddy is around. :) That's okay, that's what Daddy's are for, right? Zachary and I stay pretty busy during the week while Scott is at work thanks to good friends here in Warrensburg. We love to go the the indoor park and all of the outdoor parks too! We still try and play outside everyday after nap time, especially while the weather is still good. Speaking of weather, I cannot get over how mild of a fall we have had! It has been so warm that we have had to turn the air conditioner on in our house. The leaves are starting to turn now and are soooo beautiful! I hope to find a place where we can get some good pictures of Zachary playing in them...we'll see. Okay, so here are a few cute things that Zachary is doing lately:
-Running around in circles around me over and over and saying something that no-one can understand
-Whenever he does something silly, laughing at himself and saying "funny"!!!
-Buckling the top buckle of his car seat by himself and climbing into the car seat by himself
-Saying "uh oh spaghettios", but it sounds like "uh oh oreos" (he does not know what an Oreo is)
-Sleeping in his bed 5-6 nights a week (a big improvement from NEVER)
-Answering questions based on who is asking (i.e. Who do you love? If Daddy asks, he says Daddy...if I ask, he says Mommy)
-I sing a few songs to him every night and as soon as I start one he starts asking for another one, when I start the other one
he asks for the first one again.
-He loves school buses and screams "school bus" every time he sees one..."school bus" is often followed by "wow"!
-As soon as I open his door in the morning, the first thing he says is "Daddy"
-Starting to act more like a "boy" (i.e. running into things with toys, throwing things he's not supposed to, and being rough)
-He still LOVES his monkeys, but no longer calls them "ah-ah", but instead says "unkey"
-Loves to kiss my belly and talk about the baby
-His favorite book is the Baby Bible we have for him and we read it every night
-His listening skills are lacking these days :)
-He is wearing a size 7 or 7.5 shoe (depending on the brand)
-He seems to be in a "rut" with eating and is not eating vegetables very well and also does NOT like to try anything new
-Is still very interested in anything electronic or anything you would consider a "gadget" (wonder where he gets that from?)
-Loves to go to Wal-Mart and press the "butts" (buttons) on the screens that advertise toys
-Is still OBSESSED with the vacuum robots and often wakes up asking to turn the robot on
-Knows that baby sister, Mimi, Grandpa, and Santa Claus are coming to see him in December (sounds like September when he says it, though)
Okay, well that is all for now. Will try to post a video in the next couple of days. :)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Zachary these days
Posted by alexwuenstel at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment