8.5 lbs, 19 inches! Born at 8:54 am.
Alex she is beautiful!! Congrats! Also I like Allison, but either way is great! I love the name! Can't wait to hear how Zachary does meeting his baby sister! Love,Sarah
My vote is for Alison :)
Alison! My vote! She is beautiful!!
I like Ali Jo!She is beautiful
Hi!I sort of lost touch with your site, and Mama just redirected me.I'd say Alison. And I don't know why. Too bad I just returned my baby name books, otherwise I'd look it up, and maybe have a reason. Oh well.Have fun!(And praying you recover soon. You've got me terrified of doctors right now! Ugh. Ugh. UGH.)Denét
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Alex she is beautiful!! Congrats! Also I like Allison, but either way is great! I love the name! Can't wait to hear how Zachary does meeting his baby sister!
Love,
Sarah
My vote is for Alison :)
Alison! My vote! She is beautiful!!
I like Ali Jo!
She is beautiful
Hi!
I sort of lost touch with your site, and Mama just redirected me.
I'd say Alison. And I don't know why. Too bad I just returned my baby name books, otherwise I'd look it up, and maybe have a reason. Oh well.
Have fun!
(And praying you recover soon. You've got me terrified of doctors right now! Ugh. Ugh. UGH.)
Denét
Post a Comment