CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Decorating the christmas tree, gingerbread house and cupcakes!!!

We had a lot of fun getting the house ready for Christmas, although I didn't do as much this year as I usually do. Zachary loved to look through all the boxes and REALLY loved helping me decorate the tree. I let him help put the snowflakes on and the jingle bells and he did a great job! (See picture.)

As a fun "project" Mimi and Zachary decided to make some cupcakes. Zachary was totally uninterested until the cupcakes were cooked and he got to see the icing being put on. He got to help with the sprinkles and THOROUGHLY enjoyed himself. We have since decided that he will do anything for a cupcake and I intend to exploit that to the fullest!

The day after we got home from the hospital with Alison, Daddy and Zachary built a gingerbread house. As Alison and I attempted to sleep on the couch, Zachary and Daddy sat on the kitchen floor building, icing, and decorating the prettiest gingerbread house ever! Z is VERY proud of it and loves to sit and look and tell us all the different colors on there. He is too cute! We have some pictures on the other camera so hopefully I'll get them downloaded and add them soon.








0 comments: