Well, we've been home for 3 days now and we are slowly getting acclimated to a household with two kids. Alison is such a blessing and such a good baby! She hardly cries, although I think she has already learned that when she does cry, she gets held. :) She is nursing very well, when I can get her to wake up and eat that is. Although she was over 8 lbs. at birth she is such a petite little girl (nothing like Zachary) and has such "girly" little hands and feet. She likes to swing, likes a pacifier when she is tired, and likes to be swaddled. She has been sleeping SO much, but today was awake for almost two hours and I finally got some good pictures of her and Zachary. Actually, today was the first time that Zachary would actually hold her. He really likes her and talks about her all the time, but if you ask her if he wants to hold her he usually promptly replies "no". He does like to give her hugs and kisses and hold her hand, though, which is very cute and sweet! Scott and I have been amazed how much easier it has been this time around. We are so much more relaxed and she is SO much easier than Z was. I'll probably eat my words since I am writing this, but so far we have definitely been lucky and we are enjoying every minute of our time together as a family of four. Zachary has had a few "moments" but overall he has been a trooper and is taking everything in stride. Alison will have a check up this week so I will update later with that info. Enjoy the pictures!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Weekend update :)
Posted by alexwuenstel at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
SO sweet! You've got plenty of pics to choose from for your new "family of four" Christmas card this year! Cant wait to see her again!
Oh, Alex & Scott . . . she is so cute! She looks very much like Zachary already! Congratulations! You have the best Christmas present ever!
Post a Comment