CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter fun!

Today we had a play date at our house and we made it into an easter party! Usually play dates around here consist of around 5 or 6 moms and their kiddos, but today we had a total of 46 people in our house! Yes, it was chaotic, but it was "controlled" chaos and was actually a lot of fun...even for me. :) I was really lucky to have "Mimi" around to help clean and cook and take care of kiddos, otherwise I could have never done it. We had a craft for the kids, tunnels and a bounce house, tons of food (everyone who came brought something), cute easter decor and an indoor easter egg hunt...actually we had 2 because there were too many kids to do it all at once. It was tons of fun, but I sure am glad it's over. :) Here are a few pics of the kids from today after everyone had left since I didn't have time to take any while the craziness was going on...









And a few "pre-Easter" Easter pictures...

0 comments: