CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

We had pictures done!

A little over a month ago we had a local photographer take some family pictures. I went early to try and get some shots of Alison, while Zachary and Scott came a little over an hour into the session. Zachary, being 2, was very uncooperative and just wanted to play...imagine that. For that reason, we got no pictures of Zachary with Scott and I individually, and only one picture of Alison and Zachary. Trying to get a family pictures was torture because neither one of the kids wanted to cooperate at that time, but we ended up with a couple of decent one...thankfully! To say it was a stressful couple of hours is an understatement, but Cassie (the photographer) was great and was really patient and kind. The funniest part was how she jumped up and down making funny noises and acting like a frog to try and make Zachary smile...I wish I had it on video! Hope you enjoy the pictures, we really love them! Hopefully we'll get to have another outdoor session with Cassie in the fall when the kids are a little older!

1 comments:

Laura said...

What a great job, love the last picture and the family ones!